We collect information about you during the checkout process in our store.
What we collect and store
When you visit our site, we collect the following information:
- Products you view: We use this information, for example, to show you products that you have recently viewed.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we use this data to calculate tax surcharges and shipping costs.
- Shipping address: we ask you to fill in this information before you place an order and then send the order to you!
When you purchase products from us, we ask you to provide information, including your name, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card / payment information and optional account information, such as a username and password. We use this information for the following purposes:
- To send you information about your account and order.
- To respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- To process payments and prevent fraud
- To set up your account for our store
- To comply with legal obligations, such as calculating tax
- To improve our range of shops
- To send marketing messages to you, if you choose this
- When you create an account, your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number are used to automatically fill in the payment details for future orders.
In general, we store information about you as long as we need it for the purpose for which we collect and use it. We are not legally obliged to keep it. We keep ordering information as long as legally required for tax and accounting purposes. This information includes your name, e-mail address, and invoice and shipping address.
Who of our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information that you have provided to us. For example, they have access to:
- Order information, such as the purchased products, the date of purchase and the delivery address, and
- Customer information, such as your name, e-mail address, shipping and payment information.
Our team members have access to this information to complete, process, pay refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties that help us to offer our ordering and shopping services, such as: PostNL and SendCLOUD
We accept payments via IDEAL – Credit card companies and PayPal. Some data is transferred when processing payments. This is information that is necessary to process or support the payment, such as the total amount of the purchase and invoice data.